Skip to Content

Returning Client

We are still here for you. Follow these three easy steps to reconnect with mental health services.

1. Fill out client form

For returning SIMS clients, the first step to resuming services is to complete a current Consent Form below.

* The form only works in Firefox or Google Chrome.

1a. Fill out our Client Satisfaction and Outcome Survey (optional)

Please let us know how we are doing by completing this confidential assessment. We strive to continually improve how we serve our clients, and your feedback helps make that possible.

2. Book a re-enrollment appointment

After submitting your form, a member of the SIMS clinical staff will contact you within 48 business hours to verify your eligibility and set up a re-enrollment appointment with a licensed SIMS staff clinician.

Eligibility requirements for SIMS services:

To be eligible for SIMS services, you must have earned some degree of income through the music industry in the past 12 months. You must also reside in one of the following counties: Travis, Bastrop, Williamson, Burnet, Blanco, Hays or Caldwell.

SIMS also covers dependent family members of musicians and music industry professionals.

Examples of proof of income earned are:

  • Concert flyer or event page with the full date of the event showing your name or name of your band as the performer
  • Pay stub from a music venue in Central Texas
  • CD or album cover showing your name or the name of your band listed in the credits
  • Social media account that will show an event identifying you or your band with the full date of the event

Examples of proof of residency are:

  • Photo of your license or ID showing your name and your address
  • Photo of a bill with your name and address

3. Speak with a SIMS clinician

You will meet briefly over the phone or in person with a SIMS staff clinician to re-authorize services.

Not a Musician or Music Industry Professional? We can still help you. Contact SIMS for resources at

SIMS is not a 24-Hour crisis line. If you are in crisis, please call 512-472-HELP or 911.

Back to top