SIMS is partnered with over 70 licensed mental health providers in private practice in the Austin area. These generous LPCs, LCSWs, PhD Psychologists and Psychiatrists work at a reduced rate, allowing SIMS to provide affordable life-saving services to the music community.
Are you a licensed mental health provider interested in joining the team? As a SIMS provider, you will have access to:
- The opportunity to give back to your community by supporting the mental health of Austin’s music community
- Inclusion in SIMS exclusive listing of mental health practitioners
- Ongoing acknowledgement for your service on the SIMS website
- Continuing education opportunities (CEUs) at no cost
- A monthly peer-to-peer consultation group
- Interesting and challenging clients who will help you learn and grow professionally
If you are a licensed Psychologist, Psychiatrist, LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LCDC with one of the other clinical licenses, and would like to be a part of the SIMS Provider Network, please click here to fill out the New Provider Intake form. When you finish and submit this form (“Save Record”), we will communicate further with you.
If you have additional questions or difficulty completing the on-line application, please contact our Clinical Director, Patsy Dolan Bouressa, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 512-494-1007.